Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beanies and Booties and Flowers, Oh My!

I've been in a crocheting mood the last couple days and so far I have finished two projects in the last two days.

First, is a pair of booties called the Camellia Booties that I purchased from Vita A. of the Mon Petit Violon designs at http://www.etsy.com/shop/monpetitviolon.



The flowers are different colors but the yarn all came from the same skein which is pictured behind the booties. I think its kinda cute and unique with both flowers being different :)



Secondly, I made a beanie called the Squiggle n'Swirl that was also purchased on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/RAKJpatterns. The lady that wrote this pattern is another extremely creative woman named Kristi Simpson. The beanie is super darling and I really hope it fits whoever's baby I give it to. It is very simple and very easy to make. I may just make one for my little Pumpkin for the upcoming winter.



I'm currently working on a third project and after I'm finished I will make another and post instructions step-by-step, but until I'm finished, I'm not revealing what it is that I'm making :)

1 comment: