Friday, July 8, 2011

Sewn Booties

These are a pair of pink zebra print booties that I had sewn for a friend’s 10 month old daughter. I found the pattern through a link that was posted by a blog that I follow. When I get the time, I will post a step-by-step tutorial on how to make these. They are really simple to make and really cute. I found that making these booties is a good way to appease my creative mind when my hands (and willpower) are too tired to crochet anything :) Here are a couple pictures of the pink zebra print booties after I finished them and being worn by 'Georgia Peach':




Aren’t those just some of the cutest chunky legs?! Dadoo told his buddy ‘Georgia’ that and Georgia replied (with one heck of an awesome Southern accent I might add), “I chew on those chicken legs every chance I get!”

No comments:

Post a Comment