Monday, January 16, 2012

The Emily Bag

My mom found this awesome website called IThinkSew.com that has some super cute sewing patterns for reasonable prices. They were having a 50% off sale at the time we discovered the site and I ended up buying 9 different patterns :) One of those patterns is The Emily Bag. My mom had mentioned she really liked the bag so I purchased the pattern with the intention of making one for her. The following day I dragged her to the fabric store and had her pick out 2 coordinating fabrics she liked.

So I set out to make the bag, never having made something this complex before. I admit there were moments when I thought What the heck did I get myself into? or This makes absolutely no sense at all!, but I persevered and finished the bag. Pumpkin is definitely a girly-girl because she LOVED toting Grammy's bag around :)


If you would like to purchase this pattern, click here, or for the main webpage, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment