Friday, March 2, 2012

Busy as a Bee

OK so I lied about posting more to keep up with all the things I've been making since the holidays. I've taken on more projects than I had previously expected. I have three babies for friends and family that I have been 'preparing' for, so to speak, and so far I've only managed to complete items for two. On top of that I've had work, my husband, my VERY busy toddler, and family birthdays. Which brings me to the main reason for this post. My sister, jana's, birthday is coming up and I've  made her something special. She's been working on accent pieces for her living room recently and I decided to help out by making her a throw pillow I saw on Pinterest. Its very simple to make and so very cute. I really hope she likes it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment